2021 Rental Pricing
|Standard Rental Pricing (based on group size, prices per individual)||Meal Pricing – ICBC Provides|
|Rental Period↓||25 – 49||50 – 100||101 – 150||151 – 200||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner|
|1 Day & Night||$25||$20||$18||$16||$5||$7||$8|
|2 Days & Nights||$50||$40||$36||$32||$5||$7||$8|
|3 Days & Nights||$75||$60||$54||$48||$5||$7||$8|
|4 Days & Nights||$100||$80||$72||$64||$5||$7||$8|
|5 Days & Nights||$125||$100||$90||$80||$5||$7||$8|
|1 Day Group Outings||Meal Pricing – You Provide|
|Camp Ground & Lakes|
(No buildings or sports equipment, no overnight stay)
|$250||$300||$350||$400||There is an $100 charge for 2 days and under, a $200 charge for 3 – 5 days for use of the kitchen.|
|Camp Ground & Lakes|
(Including buildings [not cabins], sports equipment, no overnight stay)
|Extra Costs (usually rented for speakers/leadership)|
(2 available, sleeps 5 -7)
(1 available, sleeps 2)
|RV (no utility hookup)||$15/night||$15/night||$15/night||$15/night|
|RV (with utility hookup)||$25/night||$25/night||$25/night||$25/night|
|Note: Hay wagon rides can be provided for retreats. No charge, except tip for driver ($50-100), due to hooking up, driving, and putting away on personal time.|
|A 1 Night Stay (for groups coming through town)|
|Standard Lodging Cabins Only||$10/ Person/ Night||$10/ Person/ Night||$10/ Person/ Night||$10/ Person/ Night|
|Wedding Rental Pricing|
|Wedding & Reception Area (Inside or Outside)||$700|
Must read and agree to additional terms for Wedding Rentals. A copy will be sent to you upon request.
Spring, Fall, and Winter Rental:
- Any overnight stay is considered a day regardless of arrival time.
- There is no charge for the final departure day, if departing before 11:00 am.
You are welcome to prepare your own meals and use our kitchen contingent on the following:
- You have an experienced cook.
- You are responsible for any missing kitchen items.
- You meet with our cook to be briefed on kitchen rules, use, and safety.
- If you choose for us to provide the meals, we will have a set menu you may preview upon request. We are open to a few possible changes, if discussed far enough in advance to make the changes.
- All summer weeks are taken except for a few weeks in August. This would be perfect for back to school retreats!
- Summer is our Prime Time and rates tend to be higher than our spring, fall, and winter retreat pricing. The summer pricing is also determined on different needs such as needing our lifeguards and swimming facilities. Please call for more details!